Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Getting settled

Ok so you saw the puppy in the last post... After that I got a job!  That was a HUGE plus for me.  I am now the bookkepper for May-Port Farmers Co-Op.  It allowed me to gain back a piece of who I am.  I felt broken, battered and bruised and Tad hired me and gave me a purpose again.  I was hired just a couple of days after I applied and then a few days later, I started working.  I love going to work in the morning.  It's nice to feel that I have some worth again.  Ya, ok that sounds really bad, but after my "fall" in January I was feeling pretty bad.  Let me tell you, if you've never hit rock bottom... it hurts.  But the good thing is, there is nowhere but up from there.  I had to start building a life for us again. 

A couple of months after I started my new job, I also adding another piece of life back in.  I bought a house for the kids and I!  So this picture is of Grant and Reid being little angels as I was moving the first few things into our new home.  They were so excited to have a house again.  Grant talked about nothing but Rocky and our new house in school.  :)  I'm so happy that this fell into place for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment