We took these photos at Richard's mom and stepdad's house at Thanksgiving. Richard asked me to bring my camera there and take a picture of him and our boys with his Grandma so that I could do a LO for him. How cool is that? The PP's are from my new kit subscription to Kit N Kaboodle. The papers matched my new CTMH stamp pad perfectly! I also followed the guidelines of a challenge layout from obsessed scrappers when creating this (hi SG sisters . . . waving).In my cozy room. . . after the kids are settled in for the night in their beds. . . I settle in to Scrap Till Dawn in the peace of my own thoughts, remembering all the little details of our lives.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Great Grandma Maudie
We took these photos at Richard's mom and stepdad's house at Thanksgiving. Richard asked me to bring my camera there and take a picture of him and our boys with his Grandma so that I could do a LO for him. How cool is that? The PP's are from my new kit subscription to Kit N Kaboodle. The papers matched my new CTMH stamp pad perfectly! I also followed the guidelines of a challenge layout from obsessed scrappers when creating this (hi SG sisters . . . waving).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marlana, what a beautiful page. A wonderful memory. It's got a double meaning to me, since this picture is taken in my dining room, with my Mother, my son and grandchildren all sitting beneath the antique copola tin with the words "Memories of the past...Creating memories for the future" painted on it. It was a great day with Mom at age 92 telling some of her memories. So great that you captured that time. Thank You With Love, your Mother-in-law Patsy
ReplyDelete