In my cozy room. . . after the kids are settled in for the night in their beds. . . I settle in to Scrap Till Dawn in the peace of my own thoughts, remembering all the little details of our lives.
Sunday, December 22, 2013
Hand Appliqued and Quilted Wall Hanging
I picked up this pattern when the kids and I went with Richard to St. Cloud for his birthday. I did not take the time in the store to look at how many hours it would take me to complete it! I did this wall hanging 100% by hand, which is a first for me... and although I enjoyed it, I won't be doing that too often. I thought it went well in this little corner near my antique chair. The pillow on the chair came from The Beauty and the Beast cottage in Walt Disney World. The two paintings hanging above my chair I made a couple years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment